The man often called the greatest comedian alive comes to Chicago in the Fall.
Dave Chappelle is performing at the United Center on Wednesday, October 4, and Friday, October 6, as part of a nationwide tour that starts in late August. Tickets will be available to the public on Thursday (July 27) at 10 a.m. through Live Nation.
The 11-city tour begins on August 22 and 23 at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Chappelle will also perform in Detroit, New Orleans and Nashville. He will conclude his tour in Chicago.
It was announced that Chappelle would perform on October 4 at 7:30 p.m. Due to overwhelming demand, the October 6 show was added, also starting at 7:30 p.m.
If you plan on going to one or both shows, please note that they will be “phone-free experiences.” Cellphones, smartwatches and other accessories will not be allowed in the performance space, according to Ticketmaster.
Here is a list of those tour dates:
- Aug. 22: New York — Madison Square Garden
- Aug. 23: New York — Madison Square Garden
- Sept. 8: Cleveland — Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Sept. 9: Detroit — Little Caesars Arena
- Sept. 12: Lexington, Kentucky — Rupp Arena
- Sept. 13: Indianapolis — Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Sept. 15: New Orleans — Smoothie King Arena
- Sept. 17: Kansas City, Missouri — T-Mobile Center
- Sept. 18: Omaha, Nebraska — CHI Health Center
- Sept. 21: Nashville — Bridgestone Arena
- Sept. 23: Saint Paul, Minnesota — Xcel Energy Center
- Oct. 4: Chicago — United Center
- Oct. 6: Chicago — United Center