Thanksgiving typically brings together family and friends, but it can also bring unwanted calories if you aren’t mentally and physically prepared to not overeat, said…
CHICAGO–A grand jury’s decision to not indict a Ferguson, MO. police officer in the death of Michael Brown, an unarmed African American teenager, was just…
The Chicago Defender’s Executive Editor Kai El Zabar sat down with Michael A. Smerconish on CNN to discuss the media’s portrayal of Bill Cosby since…
*(Via Newsy) – Monday night’s announcement that Officer Darren Wilson would not be indicted has set off new protests in Ferguson, Missouri. In the hour after the decision was released, there were scattered reports of violence, including gunshots near Ferguson police headquarters. Fires were also set to police vehicles. KSHB’s feed shows, while some officers carry what looked […]
Add actress Louisa Moritz, best known for her role in “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest,” to the list of women who have gone public…
CHICAGO–Homicides are down in Chicago this year and the statistics haven’t been this low for nearly half a century, said Police Supt. Garry McCarthy,…
There are a few things I dislike with great passion, one is oppression, censorship is another and self righteous judgment ranks highly and of…
CHI TOWN TV
FEATURED EVENTSNovember 2014
@ChiDefender on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Recent Posts
- The Obama Girls Were Sooo Over Their Dad During Thanksgiving Turkey Pardon & It Was Hilarious
- Happy Thanksgiving From #TeamBeautiful!
- Judge Orders Halle Berry’s Ex To Stop Straightening, Lightening Daughter’s Hair
- Sharpton’s Thanksgiving Request, With Brown, Garner And Gurley Kin [VIDEO]
- Tyga & Kylie Help Out For Thanksgiving
- What You Need To Know About #Ferguson: Mike Brown’s Friend & Eye Witness Speaks Out; Nancy Grace Says Darren Wilson Is A Liar & More
- 12 Sobering Numbers That Define The Fight To Get Justice For Michael Brown
- How Should I Feel?
- Telling People They Sound Racist Can Be Awkward. Here’s What You Should Do.
- Michael Brown’s Mom: Darren Wilson Testimony Adds ‘Insult After Injury’