Chicago Area First Ladies Health Initiative Luncheon
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Audrey Ramsey (left), guest and member of Rock of Ages MBC, Dr. Ian Smith, Keynote Speaker, and Tracey Alston, Executive Director of the First Ladies Health Intitiative sponsored by Walgreens.
1 of 7
2. John Gremer, Director of Community Affairs, Walgreens, joins “First Ladies of Media” who spoke on a Health Symposium Panel addressing a variety of health concerns that attendees may face. They include (L to R) Mary Datcher – Chicago Defender, Sonya Blakey - WGRB/iHeartMedia, Tracey Alston, Executive Director of the First Ladies Health Initiative, Mary Mitchell – Chicago Sun Times, Sandria Washington – BlackDoctor.org, Val Warner - Windy City Live, Andrea Watson – DNAInfo.com, Maudlyne Ihejirika – Chicago Sun Times, Tonya Francisco - WGN TV News, and Dorothy R. Leavell - Publisher of Crusader Newspapers.
2 of 7
3. The Drake was the glorious back setting to this years’ event.
3 of 7
4. Donna Hubbard McCree, Ph.D., MPH, RPh, Associate Director for Health Equity Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, speaks on The State of HIV in the U.S.
4 of 7
5. First Lady Jada Bush - New Jerusalem COGIC Church and Chicago Regional Healthcare Director of Walgreens introduces our Mistress of Ceremonies for the Luncheon
5 of 7
6. (L to R) Media personalities Sonya Blakey of WGRB/iHeartMedia and Andrea Watson of DNAInfo.com listen as Sandria Washington speaks during the “First Ladies of Media” Health Symposium Panel.
6 of 7
7. Mary Datcher of the Defender speaks during the “First Ladies of Media” Health Symposium Panel.
7 of 7