Dame Dash kicked up a lot of dust during his interview with the famed New York “The Breakfast Club” on Friday.
The former Roc-a-fella label co-owner was alternately informative, combative, defensive and cocky as he discussed a wide range of topics such as:
- Dash says says that people who work 9-to-5 jobs have no pride in themselves;
- that calling another man your boss is like calling them your “daddy”;
- that he hates it when folks keep asking him about Jay Z;
- that he didn’t want Hov to reply to Nas’s “SuperUgly” which he believes began the irreversible descent and demise of Roc A Fella;
- says he never worked for, nor got paid from, Def Jam;
- and that he has personal beef Spike Lee for dissing him.
Here are 10 things we learned about Dame Dash after his explosive interview with Envy and Charlamagne the God on the “The Breakfast Club.”