Jay Z and Beyoncé appear to have homes in every area code. In addition to their homes in New York/Manhattan, Bevery Hills and South Beach, the Carter clan boasts a property in the Crescent City.
The New Orleans property was first a Presbyterian church and then a ballet studio, which pokes its head three stories in the sky.
The beautiful home is furnished:
- Equipped with spacious living areas,
- a streamlined kitchen outfitted with rustic wood cabinetry,
- seven bedrooms — each with a different theme and color pattern;
- vaulted ceilings;
- hardwood floors, dotted with discreet brass-and-wood fans,
- built-in bookcases;
- exquisitely crafted vanities;
- a claw-foot tub;
- New Orleans largest roof top garden
Take a look inside Jay and Bey’s NOLA home by flipping the e-page:
Photos by Zillow: