2016 Missions and Marketplace Conference
Living Word Christian Center today announced the lineup for 2016 Missions and Marketplace Conference (March 27-April 1), presented by the Joseph Business School in association with The Merge Symposium.
The conference will bring together some of the world’s most dynamic ministry leaders, business executives and artists for a powerful exchange of information that is designed to move you forward. “Taking the Lead” is the theme of this year’s conference.
Conference founder and host, Dr. Bill Winston, is an acclaimed visionary, ministry leader, author and award-winning entrepreneur himself and believes “this conference is the right place for every attendee to receive the empowerment they need to take them to the top of their industry and transform it.” The conference draws marketplace and ministry leaders from every sphere of society: business, government, media, arts and entertainment, education, the family and religion.
Keynote and workshop speakers include:
- Bill Winston, Founder of the Joseph Business School and Senior Pastor, Living Word Christian Center;
- DeVon Franklin, Film producer and New York Times Bestselling author and wife Meagan Good, Actress/Producer and New York Times Bestselling author;
- Theodore “Ted” Shaw, Civil Rights Activist, Attorney and Professor;
- Donald Lawrence, GRAMMY Award-winning Songwriter and Producer;
- Marcus Lamb, Founder and President, Daystar Television Network;
- Sophia Nelson, Activist, Speaker and Author;
- Steve Pemberton, Author and VP/Global Chief Diversity Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance,
Deloris Thomas, vice president of the nationally accredited Joseph Business School promises “this conference will inspire and challenge attendees to become change agents in the marketplace by bringing their faith into their workplace environment.” This year’s partnership with The Merge Symposium will bring Hollywood to Chicago providing an opportunity for men and women of faith to interact, learn, and partner with leading executives and talent in the entertainment industry.
“We feel honored to partner with Dr. Winston and his team of visionaries,” stated Holly Carter, founder and chair of The Merge Summit and CEO, Relevé Entertainment. “Missions and Marketplace is the very foundation on why Merge was created. The dream was to take his mission of winning souls to a creative marketplace where we could impact pop culture, who is in desperate need of an encounter.”
Additional speakers for the conference include:
Tameka Montgomery, Associate Administrator, SBA, Office of Entrepreneurial Development;
Dr. Cindy Jacobs, Prophet, Author and Founder, Generals of Intercession;
Traci Lynn Blackwell, SVP, Current Programs, The CW Network;
Ellen Rakieten, Television Producer and CEO, Ellen Rakieten Entertainment; Laurieann Gibson, Creative Director, The Haus of Gaga;
Dondre Whitfield, Actor and Producer
Pastor Mark Baker, Senior Pastor, Greater Works Ministries;
Robi Reed, Vice President, Talent and Casting, Original Programming, BET;
Bre’ly Evans, Actress, Host, and Motivational Speaker;
Mikki Taylor, Author and Editor-at-Large, Essence Magazine;
Brian J. White, Actor and Producer,
LisaRaye McCoy, Actress, Producer and Entrepreneur;
Apostle Steven Garner, Author and Founder Global Strategic Alliance;
Belinda Whitfield, CPA and Founder and CEO, Whitfield and Association;
David Cordeau, Associate Pastor, King Jesus International Ministry;
Wess Morgan, Pastor and Stellar and Dove-nominated Recording Artist;
Jonathan McReynolds, Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter
The conference is at Living Word Christian Center, 7600 W. Roosevelt Road in Forest Park, Illinois.
- Daytime workshops: Thursday, March 31 and Friday, April 1
- 7:30AM to 3:00PM (registration fee required).
- Topics include branding, leadership development, financial management, organizational strategy, social media marketing and much more.
- Evening sessions: 6:00PM to 9:00PM (Free onsite childcare is provided).
The 2016 Missions and Marketplace Conference is presented by the Joseph Business School in association with The Merge Symposium, Living Word Christian Center, Living Word Bible Training Center, AIDS Healthcare Foundation and Walgreens.
All speaker information can be found mm.billwinston.org. For more information or to register for daytime workshops, visit the website, call 866.816.4653 or follow @drbillwinston on Twitter.