According to Bossip two kids were found alone in a Richmond County, Georgia house Thursday with no heat or supervision and very little food. Deputies say the home is insect-infested with piles of dirt and trash everywhere.
The children reportedly told police that they haven’t seen their mother, Bethany Schubert in days.
Said Vanessa Schubert the suspect’s sister,
“I was very concerned about the well being of the kids. I noticed that when I have been coming over to her house, they’re playing in the streets. She’d be at her boyfriend’s house, leaving kids watching kids and sometimes I’d be worried about them not having anything to eat”
Take a look at the whole story as reported by WFXG below.
Sometimes it’s shameful that just anyone can be a parent…this is one of those times. Our hearts go out to all of those babies…we sure hope they get the help they will need. And we applaud the sister for doing the right thing by those kids…it couldn’t have been easy but it was certainly necessary.
Memorable On Screen Moms
1. Everyone wanted “Clair Huxtable” as their mom, the stylish, hard-working attorney who kept her large family in-tact. (AP)1 of 18
2. Who can forget A.J. Johnson in “Baby Boy” as Jody’s fun-loving, feisty mother. (PR)2 of 18
3. Juanita Moore’s classic role as a maid whose daughter rejects her to pass as white in “Imiitation of Life.” (Retna)3 of 18
4. Angela Bassett as the “uppity” mom in “Jumping The Broom” or vengeful in “Waiting to Exhale” she always aces it. (PR)4 of 18
5. Jenifer Lewis has been everyone’s mama, including Tina Turner to Melvin’s in the “Temptations” & many more. (PR)5 of 18
6. Esther Rolle, best known as “Florida Evans” was the backbone of her family on “Good Times.” (AP)6 of 18
7. Alfre Woodard has commonly played the homemaking,hardworking, kind mother and does it great every time. (PR)7 of 18
8. It was hard not to hate Lynne Whitfield in “Madea’s Family Reunion” in her role as an evil mom.8 of 18
9. Irma P. Hall’s role as “Big Mama” in “Soul Food” surely had everyone leaving the theater in tears. (PR)9 of 18
10. Loretta Devine has many heartwrenching roles as mom, including her classic role in “Waiting to Exhale.” (PR)10 of 18
11. Marla Gibbs as “Mary Jenkins” on “227″ was the gossipy mom who had her friend’s backs. (PR)11 of 18
12. Diahann Carroll as the single mother in “Claudine” is very memorable. (PR)12 of 18
13. Cicely Tyson always sheds a lot of wisdom to her deserving daughters in her roles as mom. (PR)13 of 18
14. Halle Berry earned an Oscar for her role as mom in “Monster’s Ball.” (AP)14 of 18
15. Tichina Arnold on “Everybody Hates Chris” as the loud, in-your-face mom who kept things in order for her three kids and husband. (PR)15 of 18
16. Maybe memorable for not being so good, Beyonce played “Sharon” young mother in “Obsessed.” (PR)16 of 18
17. Jo Marie Payton was the better half of “Carl Winslow” who kept the Winslow family tight. (Retna)17 of 18
18. Taraji P. Henson played opposite Tyrese Gibson as his mother in the movie “Baby Boy.” (Photo: AP)18 of 18
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
WTF: Mother Of 8 Leaves Kids Unattended In Deplorable Conditions [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com