5. “The Best Man” (or “The Best Man Holiday”)
“The Best Man” is definitely a 90s classic and since the sequel, “The Best Man Holiday”, was released last year, we can now enjoy two great movies with our favorite black actors. The sexiness of Morris Chestnut and Taye Diggs (yes, Lawd) and the gorgeousness of Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall and Melissa De Sousa (seriously, do these women age?) is the recipe for a perfect cast, not to mention the comic relief that that Terrence Howard and Harold Perrineau give us through their characters. What more could you ask for? After watching this movie, all I wanted to do was be in love and around great friends!
11 Of The Most Memorable Quotes From 'The Best Man'
1. November 15th! Let the countdown begin.1 of 12
2. 11. Quentin is the ultimate wedding crasher.2 of 12
3. 10. Lance vows to never cheat again.3 of 12
4. 9. Shelby is not excited to see Harper.4 of 12
5. 8. Harper proposes to Robin.5 of 12
6. 7. Quentin is a pimp.6 of 12
7. 6. Candace gives Merch an epic lap dance.7 of 12
8. 5. Mia tries to deny the scandal.8 of 12
9. 4. Jordan pressures Mia.9 of 12
10. 3. Mia confesses to Jordan, kinda.10 of 12
11. 2. Harper blames Jordan for his skeletons.11 of 12
12. 1. Jordan goes in on Harper.12 of 12
Must Read: SISTA CINEMA: ‘Dear White People’ Wins ‘Breakthrough Talent Award’ At Sundance Film Festival