Valentine’s Day is almost here and love is in the air. Unfortunately, many of your wallets did not get the memo. This year, don’t let finance get in the way of your romance. It is possible to have a love-filled day and spend nothing. Don’t believe me? Here are 14 romantic ways you can enjoy February 14th with your honey and no money…
1) Create an “I love you” box and fill each other’s with love notes all day and read them together that night.
2) Dedicate songs to each other on the radio.
3) Give and get a whole body massage.
4) Visit a free museum or art show.
5) Go on a picnic using the food you already have. If it’s too cold outside, create an indoor picnic.
To see the rest, click here.