Six women found George Zimmerman, 29, ‘not guilty’ on all charges for the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and the slain teen’s parents have spoken out about the verdict.
“God blessed Me & Sybrina with Tray and even in his death I know my baby proud of the FIGHT we along with all of you put u,” tweeted Tracy Martin. “Thanks to everyone who are with us and who will be with us si we together can make sure that this doesn’t happen again. Even though I am broken-hearted my faith is unshattered I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY BABY TRAY.”
Lord during my darkest hour I lean on you. You are all that I have. At the end of the day, GOD is still in control. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I will love you forever Trayvon!!! In the name of Jesus!!!
The jury of six white women deliberated for 2 days before ultimately deciding that the life of a black, unarmed teenager means nothing in the United States of America.
- ^Home (newsone.com)
- ^View all posts in Nation (newsone.com)
- ^Tracy Martin (twitter.com)
- ^Sybrina Fulton (www.twitlonger.com)
- ^Zimmerman Not Guilty Verdict: Defense Wins By Putting Holes In State’s Case (newsone.com)
- ^Zimmerman Found Not Guilty In Trayvon Martin’s Death (newsone.com)
- ^Rachel Jeantel: ‘Trayvon Was One Of Few Guys Who Didn’t Make Fun Of Me’ (newsone.com)
- ^George Zimmerman (newsone.com)
- ^Sybrina Fulton (newsone.com)
- ^Tracy Martin (newsone.com)
- ^Trayvon Martin (newsone.com)