During a recent visit to “The Dr. Oz Show,” set to air on September 12, the First Lady dishes on what she does with her own kids for exercise, a regimen that she says includes cranking up the radio and hitting her Dougie.
The show’s host, Mehmet Oz, says he’s “honored” that she has chosen to be a guest on his show, according to the Associated Press, an honor that came along with a lesson in how to do the dance.
On Wednesday’s episode, Mrs. O also shares how she really feels about the President’s diet on the Campaign Trail; plays lunch lady to three kid taste-testers, unveiling the new improvements to the federal guidelines for school lunches taking effect this school year; and exclusively discusses two new issues to her Let’s Move! campaign.
- ^now-famous Dougie dance (www.huffingtonpost.com)
- ^recent visit to “The Dr. Oz Show,” (www.doctoroz.com)
- ^Mehmet Oz, says he’s “honored” that she has chosen to be a guest on his show (thegrio.com)
- ^FLOTUS declined requests to Dougie (www.huffingtonpost.com)
- ^Let’s Move! campaign (www.letsmove.gov)
- ^Michelle Obama’s Top 2011 Fitness Moments (www.huffingtonpost.com)